Wall mount, single section Lanberg cabinet WF01-6404-10B is a solution designed to expand networks, installation of cabling and equipment in size 19” with max. 60kg. loading capacity. It can be used in networks, server rooms, small and medium businesses. It can also work in low voltage systems such as cable television networks, alarm systems, fire protection systems and access control systems, CCTV and IP surveillance. Appropriate design allows simple, self-assembly. Cabinet is characterized by IP20 degree of protection, opening front door with possibility of rotate to 180° with lock, removable side panels (locks included).
Begin 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet
This 6u rack cabinet is suitable for installing server systems, networking equipment and many https://www.nebstechng.com other types of rack-mounted setups such as security systems. These cabinets will help organise all your cables and switches while keeping your equipment safe and ventilated.
The D-link DWM-157 3G HSPA USB Adapter allows you to enjoy a fast mobile broadband connection on your notebook or computer, whether you are at home, in the office, or traveling. The device allows you to connect to any 3G mobile broadband networks worldwide. With a fast and convenient mobile connection at your fingertips, you don’t have to worry about losing your Internet connection when you leave home.
- Create a new wireless network in hard to reach areas
- Upgrade your network to Wireless-N
- 4-1 product to customize your wireless expansion
- Experience faster video streaming and sharing
- Up to 300 Mbps speed
- 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100 port
- Two antennas for expanded wireless coverage
- Wireless-N with 2.4 or 5 GHz band
TP-LINK 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender TL-WA850RE
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Tether App allows easy access and management using any mobile device
- LED Control function includes a Night Mode for peaceful sleep
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
The latest Archer C7 is a dual-band AC1750 router that uses a 720MHz CPU. It can reach speeds of up to 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1,300Mbps on the 5GHz band. Design-wise, the C7 hasn’t changed from the TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router we reviewed back in 2014. It uses the same glossy-black enclosure, which measures 9.6 by 6.4 by 1.3 inches. The rear of the router is home to three removable, adjustable antennas, four Gigabit LAN ports, a Gigabit WAN port, and two USB 2.0 ports. Joining them are an On/Off button, a Reset/WPS switch, a Wi-Fi On/Off switch, and two USB activity LEDs. The front of the router has LED indicators for power, both radio bands, all four LAN ports, the WAN port, and WPS activity.
ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Overview
Enjoy all your videos and pictures in HD with the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition Graphics Card. With 4GB of DDR3 RAM, the GT 730 provides faster video editing, photo editing, and web browsing than integrated graphics. You can also get drivers and optimize game settings with a single click using the GeForce experience.
For cooling, this card uses a passive heat sink.
Zotac geforce gt 1030GT Graphic Card
With the launch of last year´s new Pascal generation, Nvidia stirred up the high-end segment of graphics cards and bit by bit added mid-range and now entry-level products. The Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 by Zotac offers a low-profile PCB and 2 GB of GDDR5 memory. The question this review is about to answer: Is this GPU branded for use in